Thanks!
Thanks to Dan and Rebecca, my Goa entry has been recovered!
By the by, I think I forgot to note that in Goa, dogs seem to be treated more as pets in the sense I'm accustomed to. They have collars and leashes, are taken for walks, etc. The first one pictured below is named "Rambo." His family was the one that gave me a Pepsi (which I was polite enough to drink -- and some of you know how much I hate Pepsi).

By the by, I think I forgot to note that in Goa, dogs seem to be treated more as pets in the sense I'm accustomed to. They have collars and leashes, are taken for walks, etc. The first one pictured below is named "Rambo." His family was the one that gave me a Pepsi (which I was polite enough to drink -- and some of you know how much I hate Pepsi).


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home