I just mentioned on my own blog that I'm so excited about the recent emergence of travel (b)logs in my world. I'm glad to add this one to the list.
Since I just found your blog via SA, I'm having trouble making relevant this comment on an earlier post, where you showed an exploded (er, unpacked) travel bag: Charmin TO GO's are *so cute*!! And appropriately named ;)
I admit to being utterly addicted to the travel-size sample bin at Target, which is where I came across these little beauties. Then all I had to do was calculate how many inches of TP I was likely to use in a given day...
2 Comments:
Beautiful!
I just mentioned on my own blog that I'm so excited about the recent emergence of travel (b)logs in my world. I'm glad to add this one to the list.
Since I just found your blog via SA, I'm having trouble making relevant this comment on an earlier post, where you showed an exploded (er, unpacked) travel bag: Charmin TO GO's are *so cute*!! And appropriately named ;)
I admit to being utterly addicted to the travel-size sample bin at Target, which is where I came across these little beauties. Then all I had to do was calculate how many inches of TP I was likely to use in a given day...
Post a Comment
<< Home